The device is driven by the servo hydraulic system which is independently developed by our company, plus the control of displacement and pressure sensor, which can set the maximum and minimum values of stroke and pressure, and will alarm when the set value is exceeded. Data is displayed on the touch screen for control.
Touch screen functions:
1.Display current pressing force, current force displacement pressing data, output of the day, display current working status of equipment, display current parameters set value, and various fault alarm. Multiple stages of pressure data grabbing can be performed in the set position. Storage is scalable to UBS output data.
2.Can set upper and lower limit detection point, pressure holding time, upper and lower limit position of slider, working position, pressure required for equipment recovery, preset output, I\O port, switch setting, shutdown time, etc.
3.On the touch screen, there are: manual down, manual up, automatic/manual switch buttons (at the lower end of the touch screen installation box, there are: manual down, manual up, automatic manual, power indicator, power switch, alarm indicator light, alarm buzzer)
4.The software system of the equipment provides two passwords. One is the password for parameter setting, and the authority is parameter setting. The product control and monitoring programs are stored and called out for use. One is the formula parameter call password, which is used by the operator to call product parameters for production;
5. Input parameters change passwords on the touch screen, set the upper and lower safe limit position of the slider, pressure, upper and lower force value, and other corresponding I/O point switch, after all these are set, coded the mold number (letters and Numbers, do not contain text), press the preservation button, the mould parameters are set up. after the operation simply enter mould number can bring up the current work parameters required for the press. Theoretically, 10-50 programs can be stored , only need to call out the mold number will be able to operate.
1. Automobile industry: shock absorber, gear, pin shaft, connecting rod, bushing, cylinder head, cylinder sleeve, steering gear, brake disc and other components pressure assembly.
2. Motor industry: pressing assembly of stator, spindle, rotor, bearing, shell and other components.
3. Electronics industry: power tools, circuit boards, circuit boards, connectors, electronics and other parts pressing.
4. Household appliances industry: household appliances accessories pressing, riveting, etc.
5. Other industries: need precise servo press-assembly environment.
Note: The information is for reference only. The details are subject to orders